Thursday, October 16, 2014

EP38: Trip Delayed



Friday,  January 13, 2012



FO's

Magrathea - My Project Page - 70 yards

WIPS

Yvaine - My Project Page - 222.14 yards

Citron - My Project Page - No Progress

Stinky Pink - My Project Page - No Progress

Grandmothers Favorite Dishcloth - My Project Page #4 - No Progress

Bacardi Pattern - Bacardi - KAL - My Project Page - No progress

Sock Yarn Blanket Pattern - My Project Page - No progress

Modified Lady Eleanor Pattern - My Project Page - No progress

More Basic Socks - My Project Page - No Progress

Loopy Triangle Project Page - No progress

Spinning

Yarn Hollow - BFL & Tussah Silk Top - My Stash Page

Blue Moon Fiber Arts - Polwarth - My Stash Page

Total Yardage this week: 292 yards

Knitted: 292 yards
Spun: 0 yards

Not counted on Challenge
Knitting for Hire (KFH): 0 yards
New yarn to stash: 0 yards

Total Yardage To-Date for the Challenge: 680 yards

Knitted: 680 yards
Charity Bonus: 0 yards
Destashed: 0 yards

Not counted on Challenge
Knitting for Hire (KFH): 0 yards

Knit Your Stash Challenge - January 2012 - Please tag all your projects with KYS-Jan-2012



Knit-A-Longs

Colorwork Mitten Knit-A-Long - Starts November 1 - January 31, 2012 - be sure to post your finished mittens in the FO thread

Patterns by ValerieI will be starting with the Stinky Pink Pattern and if I finish that I will be doing Red Velvet - tag projects with blooming-mittens-kal-2011

Magrathea KAL - Starts December 1 - January 3, 2012 - tag projects with kb-magrathea-kal

Stash Enhancements
Charity


Yarnivore Snuggle Discussion Thread

Yarnivore Finished Snuggles Project Thread

Knitabulls Snuggle Discussion Thread

Knitabulls Finished Snuggles Project Thread


Miscellaneous Stuff

Cafe Press - Shop

Ravelry Group for the Podcast: Knitting Blooms

Knit-topia Retreat - April 12 - 22, 2012

Ravelry Group for Knitting Retreat: Knit-topia or Knit-topia Website

No comments:

Post a Comment