Saturday, October 18, 2014

EP108 - Cram Packed




Saturday, June 8, 2013

This episode is very full, with lots of information and updates. I share progress on three knitting projects and my spinning progress. There is a Bar Maids Drawing, and stash enhancement, as well as a product review. Enjoy!



FO's



WIPS



Coraline - My Project Page
Vanadium - My Project Page

Trials with Lace - My Project page

Community Blanket - I hope to write up a pattern for this once I finish it off. It is a great project for a knitting group.
Basic Socks - Tutorial - My Project Page #18
Lace Infinity Scarf - My Project Page
Sock Yarn Blanket Pattern - My Project Page 


Preemie Hat - My Project Page #2
Mama's Boys Hats - My Project Page




Spinning



Current Knit-A-Longs








Upcoming KALS:



July: Christmas in July - Join KAL/CAL with Denise of the Knitting Den Podcast
August: Anything Goes




Charity



Miscellaneous Stuff
My Points - If you are interested in joining just send me a message with your email and I will send you an invitation. 


Ravelry Group for the Podcast: Knitting Blooms




Knit-topia 2014: March 13 - 23, 2014
Prices:
Entire retreat: $320
Two Legs: $240
One Leg: $140

You can still be put on the waiting list for this retreat. You just never know if someone will have to back out at the last minute.

Please contact me for additional information, or check out the Knit-topia Website.



Podcast Sponsor



If you would be interested in sponsoring a future episode of the podcast please contact me for detail.





1 comment: