Sunday, October 19, 2014

EP127 - Cold AGAIN!

January 25, 2014

In this episode I show progress on just one of my knitting projects. We talk a bit about Knit-topia and the available spots. I share my step goals for 2014. I talk about my unofficial challenge for Ravellenics. There is a book review and a drawing, and I also share the answer to how I take care of my hand knit socks.




FO's




WIPS






Colorwork Mittens - knit any color work mitten pattern using fingering weight yarn and post your finished object in the thread before the end of January.

Spinuary - Spin up 4 oz or more and ply it in January to enter to win some fantastic prizes.


Upcoming KALS:


Charity


Halo of Hope

Tutorial


Stash Enhancement


Events

Knit-topia - March 13-23, 2014 - Spots available

Zombie Knitpocalypse

Apps and Games

YouTube - Beta Testing - 2x Speed

SkeinEarndit.comSims 3Knit TrickDowncast

eBay Needles - 47" Cable - 16" Cable - 32" Cable - 31" Cable

Connect to Knitting Blooms feed on Downcast: http://knittingblooms.com/feed/


Miscellaneous Stuff



QuiltMoxie The Podcast - Ariana - Ravelry Group

Knitting For Hire Resources:

Designers Group on Ravelry
Indy Pattern Design Resources

Storage Bobbins - Bobbins Up - Art U Wear

My Points - If you are interested in joining just send me a message with your email and I will send you an invitation.

Ravelry Group for the Podcast: Knitting Blooms




Knit-topia 2014: March 13 - 23, 2014


Prices:Entire retreat: $320
Two Legs: $240
One Leg: $140

We currently have a few open spots for the 2014 retreat, contact me if you are interested. Please contact me for additional information, or check out the Knit-topia Website.




Podcast Sponsor




If you would be interested in sponsoring a future episode of the podcast please contact me for detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment