Saturday, October 18, 2014

EP106: Totally Addicted to Sims 3




Saturday, May 18, 2013
This week I share my progress on both Coraline and Vanadium, but based on the title you might guess there isn't much progress. I also share my finished Wool Gatherings BFL that was recently navajo plied. There are also prizes and a tutorial on knitted on i-cord border. Enjoy!


FO's




WIPS

Coraline - My Project Page
Vanadium - My Project Page

Trials with Lace - My Project page
Community Blanket - I hope to write up a pattern for this once I finish it off. It is a great project for a knitting group.
Basic Socks - Tutorial - My Project Page #18
Lace Infinity Scarf - My Project Page
Sock Yarn Blanket Pattern - My Project Page 
Preemie Hat - My Project Page #2
Mama's Boys Hats - My Project Page


Spinning
Current Knit-A-Longs




Upcoming KALS:
June: Charity Knitting
July: Christmas in July - Join KAL/CAL with Denise of the Knitting Den Podcast
August: Anything Goes



Charity
Dragonfly Soars - Cystic Fibrosis - Be sure to mention Dragonfly Soars Podcast
Knitting Brooklyn - Remembering Remy KAL/CAL
Halos of Hope - Camp Happy Times


Tutorial:
Applied i-cord border - Sock Yarn Blanket -  Pattern by Shelly Kang

Apps and Games

Sims 3

Knit Trick
Downcast

My Fitness Pal - available on iTunes
      Truly Committed Boot Camp
      My New Treadmill

FitBit - available on iTunes
Nike + Running
Biggest Loser Club - Forums are no longer free

Don't Starve - Tutorials - Play the game HERE - Join the fun.


Miscellaneous Stuff
My Points - If you are interested in joining just send me a message with your email and I will send you an invitation. 

Ravelry Group for the Podcast: Knitting Blooms


Knit-topia 2014: March 13 - 23, 2014
Prices:
Entire retreat: $320
Two Legs: $240
One Leg: $140

You can still be put on the waiting list for this retreat. You just never know if someone will have to back out at the last minute.

Please contact me for additional information, or check out the Knit-topia Website.


Podcast Sponsor
If you would be interested in sponsoring a future episode of the podcast please contact me for detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment