Sunday, October 19, 2014

EP138 - An all Day Podcast


July 12, 2014
This episode ended up being a lot longer than I expected it to be and it ended up being recorded in two parts, which is probably why it went longer than I expected. I share my finished objects this week, as well as works in progress. There is also some spinning talk as well as a bunch of prizes to be given away. Stay tuned at the end of the show for all of my contact information. And don’t forget to Subscribe to the YouTube Channel so you never miss an episode.

Knitting Blooms - YouTube Channel - Be sure to subscribe to the podcast over on YouTube for even more chances to win prizes.





FO's

Basic Socks - Cuff Down - My Project Page - Two ToneBasic Socks - #31 - My Project Page - Dragonfly Fibers

WIPS




Into the Whirled - Website - My Stash Page
North Cabin Fiber Crafts - Polwarth - My Stash Page
WoolGatherings
 - Merino/Silk - My Stash Page - On the spindle

Product / Book Reviews:


Fastenation Studio - Buttons

Current Knit-A-Longs





Knit Your Stash: Upload and post all your stash, or maybe just what you plan to complete this year. This must be done by March 31, 2014. Starting April 1, 2014 you can start posting your finished objects from stash. You must only use stash that was acquired prior to March 31, 2014 for any project you submit to this KAL.  If  you have questions please ask.


Upcoming KALS:


Charity


Halo of Hope

Tutorial


Stash Enhancement




Events



Apps and Games

Township

YouTube - Beta Testing - 2x Speed

SkeinEarndit.comSims 3Knit TrickDowncast

eBay Needles - 47" Cable - 16" Cable - 32" Cable - 31" Cable

Connect to Knitting Blooms feed on Downcast: http://knittingblooms.com/feed/


Miscellaneous Stuff



QuiltMoxie The Podcast - Ariana - Ravelry Group

Knitting For Hire Resources:
Designers Group on RavelryIndy Pattern Design Resources

Storage Bobbins - Bobbins Up - Art U Wear

My Points - If you are interested in joining just send me a message with your email and I will send you an invitation.

Ravelry Group for the Podcast: Knitting Blooms

IKEA - Poang ChairIKEA - Billy Bookcases - Glass doors






 



If you would be interested in sponsoring a future episode of the podcast please contact me for detail.



1 comment: