Saturday, October 18, 2014

EP115 - Socks, Socks and More Socks

Friday, August 2, 2013


I had lots of progress with my knitting this week, and there are lots of prizes to be given away.



FO's


Basic Socks - Knit-topia - My Project Page #19
Basic Socks - Toe-up Heel Flap - My Project Page #2o

WIPS




Spinning




Current Knit-A-Longs




July: Christmas in July - Join KAL/CAL with Denise of the Knitting Den Podcast



Upcoming KALS:



Charity






Tutorial



Events


Stitches Midwest - August 9 - 11, 2013
Knittin' in the Mitten - November 7-10, 2013

Apps and Games



Earndit.comSims 3Knit TrickDowncast

Connect to Knitting Blooms feed on Downcast: http://knittingblooms.com/feed/


Miscellaneous Stuff



My Points - If you are interested in joining just send me a message with your email and I will send you an invitation. 

Ravelry Group for the Podcast: Knitting Blooms




Knit-topia 2014: March 13 - 23, 2014


Prices:Entire retreat: $320
Two Legs: $240
One Leg: $140

You can still be put on the waiting list for this retreat. You just never know if someone will have to back out at the last minute.

Please contact me for additional information, or check out the Knit-topia Website.




Podcast Sponsor




If you would be interested in sponsoring a future episode of the podcast please contact me for detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment