Sunday, October 19, 2014

EP129: I am Pollyanna

February 22, 2014

This week I share a finished object, and progress on a few of my projects. We have a couple of drawings an I talk a little about Bar Maids, the upcoming tutorials, and the Knit Your Stash Challenge for 2014.




FO's


Watch Cap - My project page

WIPS






Knit Your Stash:

Upload and post all your stash, or maybe just what you plan to complete this year. This must be done by March 31, 2014. Starting April 1, 2014 you can start posting your finished objects from stash. You must only use stash that was acquired prior to March 31, 2014 for any project you submit to this KAL.  If  you have questions please ask.


Upcoming KALS:


Charity


Halo of Hope

Tutorial


Stash Enhancement


Events

Knit-topia - March 13-23, 2014

Zombie Knitpocalypse

Apps and Games

YouTube - Beta Testing - 2x Speed

SkeinEarndit.comSims 3Knit TrickDowncast

eBay Needles - 47" Cable - 16" Cable - 32" Cable - 31" Cable

Connect to Knitting Blooms feed on Downcast: http://knittingblooms.com/feed/


Miscellaneous Stuff



Knit Companion Kick-Start - to raise money so they can make an Android version on the software.

QuiltMoxie The Podcast - Ariana - Ravelry Group

Knitting For Hire Resources:

Designers Group on Ravelry
Indy Pattern Design Resources

Storage Bobbins - Bobbins Up - Art U Wear

My Points - If you are interested in joining just send me a message with your email and I will send you an invitation.

Ravelry Group for the Podcast: Knitting Blooms




Knit-topia 2014: March 13 - 23, 2014


Prices:Entire retreat: $320
Two Legs: $240
One Leg: $140

We currently have a few open spots for the 2014 retreat, contact me if you are interested. Please contact me for additional information, or check out the Knit-topia Website.




Podcast Sponsor




If you would be interested in sponsoring a future episode of the podcast please contact me for detail.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to find your website in google. I found it on 18 spot, you should
    build quality backlinks , it will help you to get more visitors.
    I know how to help you, just type in google - k2 seo tricks

    ReplyDelete