Sunday, October 19, 2014

EP135: Overstuffed and Lots of Hats


May 31, 2014
In this episode there is some catch up chatter at the beginning, and then I talk briefly about the progress of my WIPS, and I share a load of finished objects.

I also talk about my favorite knitting chair as well as my yarn storage cabinets.

There is also a bit of discussion about a design I am starting to work on and a Mystery KAL that will be late summer early Fall.

We have a drawing for the Last Wool and Testament Read-A-Long and I remember everyone about the current read-a-long for Dyeing Wishes.



FO's

Machine Knit Hats

WIPS




Into the Whirled - Website - My Stash Page
North Cabin Fiber Crafts - Polwarth - My Stash Page
WoolGatherings
 - Merino/Silk - My Stash Page - On the spindle

Product / Book Reviews:


IKEA - Poang Chair

IKEA - Billy Bookcases - Glass doors

Current Knit-A-Longs





Knit Your Stash: Upload and post all your stash, or maybe just what you plan to complete this year. This must be done by March 31, 2014. Starting April 1, 2014 you can start posting your finished objects from stash. You must only use stash that was acquired prior to March 31, 2014 for any project you submit to this KAL.  If  you have questions please ask.


Upcoming KALS:


Charity


Halo of Hope

Tutorial


Stash Enhancement




Events

Zombie Knitpocalypse

Apps and Games

Township

YouTube - Beta Testing - 2x Speed

SkeinEarndit.comSims 3Knit TrickDowncast

eBay Needles - 47" Cable - 16" Cable - 32" Cable - 31" Cable

Connect to Knitting Blooms feed on Downcast: http://knittingblooms.com/feed/


Miscellaneous Stuff



QuiltMoxie The Podcast - Ariana - Ravelry Group

Knitting For Hire Resources:

Designers Group on Ravelry
Indy Pattern Design Resources

Storage Bobbins - Bobbins Up - Art U Wear

My Points - If you are interested in joining just send me a message with your email and I will send you an invitation.

Ravelry Group for the Podcast: Knitting Blooms




 



If you would be interested in sponsoring a future episode of the podcast please contact me for detail.



No comments:

Post a Comment