Thursday, October 16, 2014

EP25: Bits and Pieces



Saturday,  October 15,  2011



FO’s

None this week

WIPS

Basic Socks - My Project Page - 0 yarns knit this week
More Basic Socks – My Project Page - 5.1 yards this week
Sock Yarn Blanket Pattern – My Project Page - 8 yards this week
Lady Eleanor Pattern – My Project Page - 26.3 yards this week
Bacardi Pattern - Bacardi – KAL – My Project Page - 173.57 yards this week
En Pointe Pullover Pattern - My Project Page - 32 yards this week
Sofa Saver – My Project Page - 109.5 yards this week
Simple Double Crochet Blanket – My Project Page - 76.55 yards this week
Mother Bear Project Bear – My Project Page - 106.54

Total Yardage this week: 2,306.1 yards

Knitted: 505.56
Charity Bonus: 106.54
Destashed: 1,694

Not counted on Challenge
Knitting for Hire (KFH): 32
New yarn to stash: 631

Spinning



Stash Enhancements


Colorwork Mitten Knit-A-Long – Starting November 1 – January 31, 2012Patterns by ValerieI will be starting with the Stinky Pink Pattern and if I finish that I will be doing Red Velvet

Miscellaneous Stuff

Prize drawing winners 9Grands4GrmaScrapsiloveJudithknitterbynaturemic131

Ravelry Group for the PodcastKnitting Blooms

Knitting Blooms Zazzle Shop - Not sure why this isn’t working. I hope to have a new Cafe Press Shop set up soon

Knit-topia Retreat – April 12 – 22, 2012Donations Received this week for Knit-topia 2012


Ravelry Group for Knitting RetreatKnit-topia or Knit-topia Website

No comments:

Post a Comment