Thursday, October 16, 2014

EP21: Its all about the Challenge



Saturday,  September 17,  2011




FO’s

Felted Clogs Pattern - My Project Page - Still not felted

WIPS

Sock Yarn Blanket Pattern – My Project Page - no current progress
Lady Eleanor Pattern – My Project Page - no current progress
Bacardi Pattern - Bacardi – KAL – My Project Page - no current progress
En Pointe Pullover Pattern - My Project Page - no current progress
Basic Socks – My Project Page - Frogged and restarted the first sock
Podcaster Challenge Project – Seed Stitch & Cable Bag – My Project Page

Spinning

Yarn Hollow – BFL & Tussah Silk Top – My Stash Page – no current progress
Four Rivers Yarn & Fiber – My Stash Page - no current progress


Miscellaneous Stuff



Ravelry Group for the PodcastKnitting Blooms

Knit-topia Retreat – April 12 – 22, 2012Donations Received this week for Knit-topia 2012Lantern Moon

Ravelry Group for Knitting RetreatKnit-topia or Knit-topia Website

No comments:

Post a Comment